Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Chopper!

Today is Chopper's 9th birthday and we are thankful.  Chopper has been with me for a little over three years now and they have been fun filled, with lots of love!  Chopper will get something special for his birthday.  Frosty Paws is a treat he really loves and doesn't get very often so today will be a special day for him.  If you have not tried Frosty Paws, it is an ice cream for dogs.  You can find it in the frozen food section of your local grocery.  I will also give him extra special quality time for him!  He has plenty of toys, so we will pass on getting on of those.  We will go our nails trimmed at the groomer for both Chopper and Gracie, so that will be a nice little outing for them for Chopper's birthday!  I am bittersweet about the dog's birthdays.  I love Chopper with all of my heart and I hope that Chopper has many more!

The picture above is of Chopper in the summer of 2012 and the second one down was taken today on his birthday.  He is wearing his necklaces, and boy does he love to wear them!  I only allow him to wear them inside because he has a tendency to lose them.  So today he will wear his special necklaces and have a great 9th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment